Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July at Put

Four consecutive camp seasons at Illahee and then school last summer means it has been a few years since I have been to NY in July... so this past Wednesday I exercised my right to a three day work week and flew to Dad and Julie's for five days. Katie and Sheldon came up Saturday afternoon for a BBQ and then we visited Dan, Nancy, Ben and Nate (uncle, aunt and cousins) in Connecticut on Sunday - it was a very productive vacation! I have apparently gotten lax with my picture taking and so I managed to come away with about 50 pictures of Dad and I burning stuff and not a single group shot... instead of choosing whose picture will end up on the blog, I am just posting multiple:
at Date Night with Don and Carla
picking blueberries (for Sal) ker-plink, ker-plank, ker-plunk
in the lake with Katie

No comments: