Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dream Dinners


Here are the Dinner Prep links she sent me:
Dream Dinners
Super Suppers
Supper Thyme
As I said, I chose the first place simply because it had a location so close to my apartment. I was in and out, with 12 dinners (36 meals), in an hour and a half and there was only one other lady in the store with me (they said business slows down in the summer because so many people go out of town). The other customer had discovered the store when she received a gift card for a months worth of meals at her baby shower and she said she has been back every month since. She said it can get crowded, to the point where you are waiting at each station for someone to finish, but since it was just the two of us that night we leisurely prepared our meals while snacking on brownies and lemonade/tea/coffee and listening to music. Even in this utopia of dinner prep, I still managed to injure a knuckle while grating a lemon rind... some things never change.

No comments: