Saturday, July 5, 2008

Shutters Wedding

You are just going to have to use your imagination for this one... Jeff and I went to a wedding last night in Santa Monica at a hotel called Shutters on the Beach. Back in February Julie had suggested this hotel as a good place for drinks at sunset and I have unsuccessfully been trying to work it into my schedule ever since. Jeff was a groomsman which means I at least had an opportunity to meet the bride and groom the night before at the rehearsal dinner, but also meant that I was flying solo for about 90% of the evening. Julie was right, the sunset was BEAUTIFUL - so beautiful in fact that the wedding party took pictures for the duration of it! I didn't actually see Jeff after the ceremony until about two hours later when we sat down to eat, so the only pictures I have of us together are in the dark after he has shed both jacket and tie. This is where your imagination is going to have to come in, you have to combine the view (above), with us (sweaty on the dance floor, below) and picture us a few hours earlier clean, pressed and posing in the late afternoon sun... don't we look good?

No comments: