Monday, September 24, 2007

I'll Pencil You In

Katie called this weekend to harass me for not updating in a week. I have been bad about it because I really haven't been inside long enough to upload pictures! Fall is coming and the weather is awesome so I have been entertaining myself with various outdoor projects (which will all be blogged about soon). Kacy and I were talking a few weeks ago and we had a conversation along the same lines, she was telling me all about grad school and her new job and we were trying to coordinate a possible visit with a weekend she doesn't have to work. I jokingly pulled out my calendar to see what weekends I had free (they are all free, I have no obligations and it is awesome) and found that I had only one thing written down:

If you look closely at September 16th you will see "cocktail party". Life is hard.

No comments: