Saturday, June 9, 2007

Stalking the Wild Kacy












Kacy had to get a whole new round of vaccinations for her job in the pediatric ICU. One of the shots hit a nerve and when she came home from the hospital that day, her shoulder was hurting her enough that she was favoring it and couldn't move her arm very far from her side. I was very amused by this because you would be suprised at the number of activities of daily living that require reaching up (like washing your hair or reaching across the table for a dinner roll or driving) and every time she would try to do one of these things she very closely resembled a T-Rex with tiny little arms that can't reach very far. While we are on a Kacy post I would like to share with you a little gem that we found strolling down memory lane today. When I met Kacy she had this picture on display in her bathroom, she was living in a condo at the time so we were pretty good friends by the time I used her bathroom (since there was another one for guests) and it quickly become one of my favorite pictures. I won't say which one she is and we'll see if you can pick her out. Kacy, you know I love you and you know I (and every other awkward teenager) had an outfit exactly like that so I am not laughing at you (or your shoes) I'm laughing with you.

No comments: