Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Brett Loses It










Kacy has lived off campus for her entire college career and (out of necessity) has become quite the chef. I however have been enjoying the easy life in the sorority house and, as a result, have about four meals in my repertoire. Coincidentally, NPR just ran a story for new grads about easy-to-make meals that can be made in small amounts (like one serving instead of four) and in an attempt to expand my horizons I downloaded a couple of the recipies. We tried the first one (Chicken and Snow Peas Ginger Stir-Fry) out tonight... well actually Kacy tried it out because I was at the gym when she started cooking, but you get the idea. I got home in time to help chop up the last of the ingredients and take a couple pictures of Kacy in action. Brett had just finished a day of painting (Club 1616 is getting a makeover) and was making fun of me for taking pictures of such a seemingly mundane task so I tried to take a video of him dancing to spice it up a bit and he got a little camera shy. Oh Blade, you are one of a kind. Don't worry, he is just joking...

No comments: