Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chuck is here!

Dad and Julie surprised me on my last weekend as a free woman by bringing Chuck to Put! He took a red-eye and arrived Saturday morning, we spent the day playing with all of the things I had been telling him about over the last two weeks (baby chicks, segways, weed wacker, etc). Sunday, we drove to Canton and surprised his mom and his sister who were in town for the store opening (his Dad was in on it). Chuck stood at the front door handing out coupons and his mom and sister walked up and their jaws dropped when they saw him (very similar to my reaction, only there was less yelling because we were in public). We got to see the new store in operation, which was very impressive, and we got to take a peek at the other ShopRite, which is in West Hartford, that Chuck will be working at. Sunday evening we drove back to put for a cocktail party that Dad and Julie had planned and then we spent Monday (Memorial day) kayaking and BBQing. It was a VERY fun weekend and as soon as I get an internet connection set up in my new apartment I will get some pictures posted! For now, I will leave you with one of Chuck displaying his mastery of the Segway and one of his ShopRite name tag!

No comments: