Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Horror Nights

As you know, we only work three days a week at UCLA because we work the 12 hour shifts. Many of the nurses pick up a second part-time job in their free time (I don't really know what I do, all I know is that I don't get nearly enough sleep). One of the nurses on our unit (Bert) works at Universal Studios in the first aid station (which basically means he is in charge of handing out aspirin) which gets him a TON of theme park related perks. This past Friday Ashley, Brandon, Kris, AK, Charles and I (all nurses in the CTICU) went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal and Bert happened to be working that night. We stopped in to say hi and he ended up giving us front-of-the-line passes (so we got to skip all the huge lines - each one was at least an hour long wait)! We were having so much fun that we forgot to take pictures :(

No comments: