Monday, January 17, 2011

Dropbox

I have been trying, in vain, to upload a video of my apartment to youtube that does not violate copyright laws (and therefore get stripped of its audio). As an alternative, I have uploaded my video with a file sharing program called Dropbox which should allow you to download and watch the video in all of its glory. Here is the link. For anyone without the patience to download the file, here is the silent version via youtube:As always, click through to youtube to see the video without the right side cut off (you can do this by double clicking on the video which will open youtube in a new window). You also get bonus footage of Chuck's apartment at the end since I spent so much time there during my winter break and because it is starting to look a little more lived in now!

1 comment:

Brock Arnold said...

Dropbox is awesome, I use it all the time!