Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Scooter Fiasco

Last year I took a course to learn how to drive a motorcycle. The end result of that class was me realizing that my days would be numbered if I attempted to navigate LA traffic on a motorcycle, but I wasn't willing to part with the idea completely so I ended up buying a scooter instead! I kept meaning to make a video or a post about it, featuring me zipping around Manhattan Beach, but the time never seemed right. The scooter was in and out of a repair shop and every time I got it back I would get excited and then a week later something else would go wrong. Not cool. My relationship with the scooter ended last weekend when I sold it to the next schmuck in line. I was going to post about selling it and then realized I never even posted about buying it, I guess that should have tipped me off!

No comments: