Monday, November 30, 2009

DC

A few weeks back Ashley and I flew to Washington, DC. We planned to stay with Anna and Ben but they had to go out of town at the last minute so we ended up staying in their very cool Manor House and tooling around in their car so THANK YOU Anna and Ben for your generosity and we were sad to miss you but hopefully you will be able to visit us out in LA soon! I have never been to DC and I had just finished reading 'The Lost Symbol' which is Dan Brown's new book that has a story set in DC, so I couldn't wait to get around to all of the monuments but we ran into a minor technical difficulty:We did manage to get some sightseeing done :)

1 comment:

Julie and Jeff said...

You should have gone with me instead, as I showed Katie all of those places, plus many more, and we even had sunshine!!!
Love Dadster!