Friday, February 1, 2008

HPN to LAX

I MADE IT!!! I arrived Wednesday and met Ashley at the airport - she was flying back from a trip to Atlanta. One of her roommates picked us up and within the hour we had been back to their apartment, changed and were out at a club... this is going to be very different from Stormville :)  Yesterday I met my new landlady to sign my lease - I forgot to take my camera inside (I was nervous, I've never done this before!) but here are a couple pictures from the street.
Ours is that top front one with the big balcony, it faces west so we are going to get some nice sunsets!
My roommate, Kayla, has been in L.A. since the 21st but she flew up to San Francisco for the weekend so I won't get to meet her until she gets back on Sunday. My car and all of my possessions are still in transit so I am staying with Ashley and her roommates until Kayla gets back and/or my car arrives. Here is a map so you can get an idea of our location: 'A' corresponds to UCLA Medical Center (where I will be working and where Britney Spears currently calls home) 'B' corresponds to UCLA Santa Monica (where Kayla will be working) 'C' is Ashley's apartment and 'D' is my new apartment! There will be more pictures up as soon as we start moving in and as soon as we figure out our internet...

No comments: