Monday, May 28, 2007

I Love Technology

Clearly, but it seems to be catching on amongst my family members as well. Congratulations are in order for all of my parental units, not only are they succesfully reading this blog but Dad and Julie are now throughly obsessed with their new Mac and Mom has re-discovered her love of making photo albums, only now she has officially stepped into the 21st century and is making them online - first yoga, now this - be still my beating heart! Katie/Katherine/Mrs. Ou what are you waiting for? Hop on the bandwagon, it's the cool thing to do. PS: I would like all of my tech savvy readers (yes, all five of you) to note: you can click on any of the pictures I embed into a post and they will open up in a new window as a gigantic version. Why should you care? Because, take the organized cupboard photo for example - if you don't click on it then you will never be able to see that not only are the shelves organized but they are LABELED! Awesome I know.

No comments: