Sunday, September 30, 2012

CRNA at St. Francis

I am happy to report that I will be beginning my career as a CRNA at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, CT.  I interviewed here in early 2012 when I was staying with Chuck during my school rotation at Danbury Hospital .  We don't get the opportunity to rotate to St. Francis as students at Columbia so I interviewed for a position at this hospital without knowing what it will actually be like (everyone is nice during an interview!).  It is a level one medical center, it is a teaching hospital and, most importantly, it is less than a 10 minute drive from our apartment :)  I have signed on to work 40 hours a week and I have the option of taking call shifts if I want them.  I am excited (and nervous) to start - wish me luck!

No comments: