Sunday, July 1, 2012

Patti and Danny's Wedding

Patti and Danny
I am about a month behind in posting - oops.  It turns out that senoritis affects all aspects of my life, not just school-related ones.  It is extremely contagious.  About a week after the CU graduation ceremony Chuck and I flew to Orlando for Patty and Danny's Wedding!  Our flight landed around 8pm on Saturday night, Laura and Kacy were bridesmaids so they were at the rehearsal dinner but when they got out we met them for drinks before heading to bed.  
Kate (8 months) and I
Kacy and Laura had more wedding party duties on Sunday so Chuck and I spent the day lounging at the hotel pool with Elaine, Jay Bacon, Brett and baby Kate!
Brett, Jay, Chuck
The ceremony was Sunday night (Monday was Memorial Day so we all had it off) and then we all headed home Monday.  The trip was WAY too short but it was very fun seeing everyone!
Kacy, Elaine, Laura, Paige
Paige and Chuck

2 comments:

Kacy said...

Paige! Kate was 10 months old that weekend :)

Patti said...

Come visit again when I'm not getting married so I can actually spend time with everyone!! Thanks for making the trip down Paige!!