Saturday, March 24, 2012

Danbury Hospital



Rotation number six started at the beginning of March. (recap: one, two, three, four, five) I am at Danbury Hospital which is in western Connecticut. This hospital (B) is about an hour and a half drive north of my apartment (A):



Conveniently, it is only an hour from Chuck's apartment so I am staying with him for this rotation!
Since not everyone who goes to this hospital has a boyfriend living in Connecticut, they give us an On-Call room to stay in at the hospital. I have stayed over a couple nights when it is snowing or if Chuck is closing the store and I will say that it is nice to get the extra sleep but I get lost in a bit of a time warp when I don't leave the hospital for a couple days in a row. Same food, same people, same scrubs (well, a clean pair but they still look the same) - it all really starts running together!We still have class in the city every Monday so I am traveling back for that. Basically, I am spending a lot of time in the car this rotation! Thanks to Dad and Julie though I am riding in style :)

No comments: